You can generate User wise, Status wise, Destination wise & much more lead reports. Please refer the reports sections for more details.
If you set a next follow-up for a particular lead at 3pm today. But if you have not udpated the lead by 3pm then it will be considered as you have missed to follow-up that particular lead.
Yes. You can click on "Lead Statistics" link and it will take you to the statistics page where you can generate the report based on the date range for your team member (sales executive).
There is a link "view closed leads" just below the header in "Leads" section. You can click and search the closed leads by email id or customer name.
We have created few lead status to organise your leads in a easy and more productive way. Following are the status.
- New - Leads are on very beginning stage. Like customer has enquired but the quotation has not sent.
- Follow-up - Quotation is sent. The enquiry is under follow-up stage.
- Potential - This is same like "Hot Lead / Opportunity". Based on various factors you can categorise the lead as potential such as the travel date of the customer is very close, The customer has already booked flight or The customer has a very good budget & etc.
- Positive - This status describes that the customer is about to confirm their trip with your company.
- Closed - Lead is closed for various reasons such as booked with your company, Trip cancelled, Trip Postponed & etc.
Yes. Those are optional data and not mandatory.
Yes. We have a Lead widget feature. It just takes 1 Minute to create a good looking enquiry form. You just need to choose the color of the form that’s all. Once its done, You just need to copy the 2 lines of code below the form and send it to your website designer / developer. They can add the form in your website. Your web designer can do this work maximum of 10 minutes.
Yes. Customer will be notified about their lead / enquiry assignment with contact details of your sales person. This email content can be configured by admin in Email Notification Settings.
You will get the following Email alerts
- Lead Statistics Report - Daily.
- Missed Lead Alert Email.
- Weeklyl Lead Report - Every Monday. This is about new leads assigned and closed by each sales / employee in the last 7 days.
- Monthly Lead Report - 1st of Every month. This report contains all the new leads, closed leads reports by each employee wise.
Yes. You can import the leads from excel sheet. You need to make the excel sheet with all lead data in specific format. Please refer lead import section for procedure to import leads.