Are you looking for Travel CRM software which helps you to manage all your travel-related business activities? Here is a solution to your problem.
Travel CEO is a Travel CRM software where you can manage all your travel-related business activities. It includes different kinds of features required by all travel agencies in the world. It has lead management, booking management, Itinerary and Invoice creation, contact management, Report management and also you can manage all your account-related activities. It is a world no 1 Travel agency CRM software.
- It will help you to manage all your leads. Here you can create new leads and also update the status of the leads. You can create unlimited leads. You can select the status based on customer response as followup, positive, potential, close. You can also update the meeting details with the customer after updating the meeting details you can send the meeting details to the customer email id with a single click. You can import bulk leads into the CRM through excel sheet from your system.
- You can also re-assign the particular lead to different employees. Never miss a followup. Get reminders in time.
- Generate leads through your website. Just use widget get code in your customized website and start generating leads right from your website.
- In Itinerary creation, you can create our own folder with the name of one particular place then you can save all tour packages related to that particular place in that created folder. You can create your tour itinerary with all the details like day-wise tour details and hotel details. In hotel options, you can provide up to three hotel options to customers and you can also mention pricing details. You have a additional option to mention inclusions and exclusions in tour packages. Send quotation with a single click.
- Invoice creation is one of the best feature offered by Travel CEO. In the invoice section, you can create a well-formatted invoice along with customer basic details like name, email, contact number. You can also give the details of invoice due date, travel date, travel location, travel type and also you can mention the employee name by whom the booking was handled. There is an option called price details where you can give the price per person and no of persons and other charges(bank, guide charges, etc).
- The total amount will be calculated automatically. You can also mention tour itinerary details along with inclusion and exclusion after the creation of the invoice you can send the invoice directly to customer mail. and also you can download the invoice for our reference. You can also update the payments by clicking the payment update option after creating the invoice.
- Booking management is a core feature in Travel CEO where you can manage all your bookings. After updating the payment in the invoice section voucher will move to booking section. In the booking section, you can generate the booking voucher with hotel confirmation details, arrival, and departure details and local point of contact details. And in bookings, you are having supplier payment options where you can update the supplier payment details for each booking.
- You can attach the different files like Flight tickets, visas, etc. You can also update the payment details. And also you can update the balance amount and also you can give the due date for the balance amount. In this booking section, you can view all upcoming bookings in a week or in a month. You can also view wall past trips up to 90 days. In the booking section, you can also view total trips. Fully amount paid trips, overdue trips, total amount, and total paid amount.
- You can also reschedule, cancel and edit the bookings. You can also view all canceled and overdue reports. And you can generate the booking report based on the travel date and booking date. you can generate that report in excel or pdf format. After creating the booking voucher you can send the voucher to the customer directly through the mail by clicking option send voucher.
- In accounts, you can manage all account-related activities. You can view all payments receivables. In this payment receivables, you can view all overdue payable, overdue receivables, and also payable bookings that are not updated. you can also view payable receivables and supplier payments in the next 7 days, in the next 15 days, in the next month and in the next one month wise. And also you can view all payable details as of now.
- You can view all the payables to the supplier. In this payables to the supplier, you can view all overdue payable, overdue receivables, and also payables bookings which are not updated. you can also view payable receivables and supplier payments in the next 7 days, in the next 15 days, in the next month and in the next one month wise. And also you can view all payable details as of now. You can also generate the payables vs receivables weekly wise report .where it shows all the payable and receivables weekly-wise report.
- You can also view the profit for each and every booking. Profit will be calculated as“Profit=(Total invoice payment-supplier payment)”
- One more feature in accounts is expenses. You can add all our expenses related to business travel, marketing & advertising, Payroll, technology, etc. You can also create our own expense format. You can generate the total expenses daily, monthly weekly wise report.
- Report management is one of the good features in Travel CEO. In Reports management, you can take a different kind of reports like lead statistics report, lead flow report, user wise report, Lead flow report, lead reports and booking reports. You can generate daily, weekly, monthly and yearly wise reports. In lead statistics report you can see all the employs lead data. In user wise report you can track employee individual report.
- In lead reports you can generate destination wise report means how many leads are generated to a particular destination. You can generate tour type reports based on different tour types you can generate the different reports. And also you can generate lead source wise report which says how many leads are generated from particular sources like customer walk-in, social media, websites, etc. And also you can check employee wise lead reports.
- In booking reports you can generate destination wise booking report means how many bookings are done to a particular destination. You can generate tour type reports based on different tour type bookings you can generate the different reports. And also you can generate lead source wise report which says how many bookings are done through particular sources like customer walk-in, social media, website, etc. And also you can check employee wise lead reports.
- In contact management, you can save customer contact details. You can create unlimited contacts in contact management. Contact management consists of name, email id, company name, country, city, website, etc. You can also segregate the data based on different types of contact like B2C customers, travel agents, hotels, airlines, etc.
- You can also create different users with different user roles as admin, manager, the user. You can manage the user settings where you can give access only to admin or manager in terms of profits and payments. And also you can upload our company logo where it will display in all itineraries and invoices.