Travel CEO Payment Feature
With Travel CEO Payment System, you can manage both customer as well as supplier payments for every booking with payment due date alerts.
- Customer Payments – You have an option to update any number of payments to each bookings until the full amount is paid by the customer.
- Supplier Payments – You can record supplier payments for each booking along with amount payable and due date. This helps you to make the payment to your supplier on-time without any delay.
For Example :
- If you have a customer confirmed a booking with your company for Europe Holiday Package. Lets say he is travelling to France, Germany, Switzerland and Italy.
- If you are working with different supplier in each country then, you can update all the 4 different supplier along with their payment amount and due date in the booking.
Travel CEO Payment Feature will remind you about the payment before the due date. It has the following features:
- Customer Payment Reminders – Travel CEO software sends automated reminder email to customer before the balance due date
- Payment Receivable Reports – You can generate a Payment receivable from your customers in a single click.
- Supplier Payment Reminders – Travel CEO software sends automated reminder email to you and your team before the due date of your supplier payments for every booking.
- Payment Payable to Supplier Reports – This is an amazing feature at Travel CEO which helps you to generate upcoming payment reports payable to your suppliers in future.
- Report Variation -You can generate Payment Receivable & Payment Payable report for Today, Tomorrow, This Week, Next week, Next Month, Next 3 Months, Next 6 Months & Next 1 Year.
To try free demo of Travel CEO Payment System, click on the link below