Create New Itinerary
Follow this sequence to create a new itinerary in Travel CEO:
The first thing is to create a new folder to store itinerary. Enter folder name then click on Create Folder.
Example: Folder Name –> Glide to Australia –> Click on Create Folder. Now you can create any packages related to Australia and save it inside this folder. Similarly, you can create your own customized packages.
Click on Create Itinerary and enter the necessary information.
Enter the Tour Name. It defines the name of your tour and package. The name will be displayed in the itinerary section. Example: Singapore tourism package, London trio days, New York holidays, etc.
Then Select Country which belongs to your package. Select the country from the drop-down list.
Click on Save To then select the specific folder name you wish to store your package.
Select the Total days which shows the number of days in a journey. Example: If you want to create 8 days package then you have to select “8”.
Tick mark the desired Tour Theme for your package like General, Honeymoon, Family Vacation, Adventure, Cruise Holidays, etc.
Next, you get an option to add photos along with journey days. Choose Yes then you have choose image for each day or No if you wish not put images on your itinerary.
Tips: If you click yes then choose image from your computer in jpg format.
Enter the Tour heading and Details for each number of days. An example is shown below.
Day – 1
Tour Heading – ARRIVE SINGAPORE
- Dinner at an Indian restaurant
- Arrival transfer from airport to hotel in Singapore. (Coach)
- Panoramic city tour of Singapore (Coach)
- Visit Gardens by the Bay. (Coach)
- Overnight at Aqueen Hotel Lavender, Singapore or similar
Similarly for Day – 2, Day – 3 and so on…
Once it’s done fill out the Hotel Options.
Then you get an option to select ‘
Hotel City Name: Enter the hotel city name. You can enter multiple Hotels if you wish to. It all depends on the number of optional hotel you have selected in previous step. Click on Add more to insert one more row.
Enter the Pricing details:
- Validity Start – Select date starting of validity
- Validity End – Select the last date of validity
Example: If you have selected 3 hotel options then enter the price for 3 hotels. Click on Add more to add one more row below. Enter the price option with respect to hotel name. See the image below.
Inclusion: means included in the package.
- 10 nights’ accommodations
- Transfer from the airport to the first hotel and from the last hotel back to the airport (subject to arrival on the 11th of July and departure on the 21st of July)
- All touring, entrance fees, outreach activities and lecture material
- Air-conditioned bus and licensed tour guide, Arise welcome pack, etc
Exclusion: means which are not included in the package.
- Airfare to and from Israel
- Travel/health insurance (highly recommended)
- Lunches (except where specified), etc
More Details: If you need to add any other details or leave it as blank.
Click on Submit. Your Itinerary is stored.
Now click on Itinerary. You can further view, re-edit, download itinerary in PDF format as per your convenience.