Create New Bookings
Follow this sequence to create a new booking in Travel CEO:
To create a new booking first you need to update the payment in Invoice section. Update the first payment made by traveler in Invoice –> (Action)–> Update Payment.
Now a website page will open saying Update the customer’s payment. Here you need to update the payment details made by traveler.
- Payment Date: Select the date which means the day on which traveler paid you.
- Payment Mode: Type mode of payment. Example: NEFT Transfer, Demand Draft, Paytm, etc.
- Amount Paid: Write in numbers money paid by the traveler till date.
- Balance Amount: Write the remaining amount to be paid by the traveler
- Balance Due Date: Select the last date for traveler to make payment.
- Enter Booking Confirmation Details: Note down any details if you would like to save regarding payment.
- Enter Local Point of Contact: Enter the details of a person who is coordinator and guide for a traveler.
Once you click on Save changes the details will be automatically moved to the Bookings section.
Now go to Bookings.
You can view the traveler’s name and its details like travel location, travel date, amount, paid so far, balance due date, voucher and action.
Here you can check the voucher status sent or not sent. You can also check whether voucher has been viewed by the traveler or not.
Click on View below the action to manage your bookings further.
- Send Voucher: You can send voucher to the traveler. It includes all the journey details like Hotel Name, Hotel address, Room & Adults Kids, Check-in and out, Confirmation Number, More details along with local point of contact information.
- Edit Booking: To change anything in booking again
- Re-schedule Booking: Change the travel date and apply charges if you wish to
- Cancel Booking: Enter the cancellation reason, cancellation charges, refund amount and refund date of a traveler.
- Update Customer Payment: Here you can update travelers payment details if traveler is paying you in installment.
You see more tabs on left side
- Booking Details: Shows the traveler details along with its payment details. Add/Edit confirmation details.
- Booking Voucher: Check or update booking voucher. It includes all the journey details like Hotel Name, Hotel address, Room & Adults Kids, Check-in and out, Confirmation Number, More details along with local point of contact information
- Payment Details: Check the payment details along with the payment history
- Inclusion / Exclusion: Check the inclusion and exclusion you created in itinerary
- Local point of contact: Add/Edit local point of contact
- Arrival / Departure Details: Add/Edit arrival and departure details
- Attachments / Files: Attach and upload files like Flight Ticket, Visa etc
- Supplier Payment Invoice: Create supplier payment. In this section, You can add supplier payments for each Booking. You can add multiple supplier for a single booking. Based on this supplier payments, the profit will be calculated and Software will remind you before the due dates.
- Invoice: You can download, edit and the invoice to the traveler.